Concentrations should be declared no later than the registration deadline for a student’s fourth semester of study (or fifth semester of study for part-time students). To declare a concentration, students must file a Concentration Registration Form with the Office of Academic Records, Room 114.
Thereafter, students must submit a Concentration Course Selection Form no later than the course drop/add deadline in each semester in which they are enrolled in a concentration. To certify satisfactory completion of a concentration, students must submit a Concentration Completion Form, signed by the faculty advisor.
Concentration and Requirements
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Concentration
- Business Law Honors Concentration
- Corporate Compliance Concentration
- Criminal Law and Procedure Concentration
- Energy & Environmental Law Concentration
- Family Law Concentration
- Health Law Concentration
- Intellectual Property Law Honors Concentration
- International Law Honors Concentration
Forms are also available in the Office of Academic Records, Room 114.
- Concentration Registration Form (PDF)
- Business Law Honors Concentration Enrollment, Advisement, and Completion Form (PDF)
- Concentration Course Selection Form (PDF)
- Concentration Completion Form (PDF)
- Corporate Compliance Concentration Form (PDF)
- Intellectual Property Law Honors Concentration Form (PDF)