Long Island has it all.
Whether you want to go for a job on the Long Beach boardwalk, tee off on the challenging Bethpage Black golf course, shop at one of the country's largest malls, or visit the Gold Coast mansions made famous by The Great Gatsby, there is something for everyone to do on Long Island.
At the Center of Long Island Government
During the school year or during the summer, you have the opportunity to work in one of the nine Nassau County courts. Most of the courts, including the Supreme Court, are only a five-minute drive from campus.
Top Law Firms in Our Backyard
Our proximity to the top law firms on Long Island, many of which are filled with Hofstra Law alumni, offer you another opportunity for internships and externships throughout your law school experience.
- Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman (East Meadow)
- Cullen and Dykman (Garden City)
- Farrell Fritz (Uniondale)
- Forchelli, Curto, Deegan, Schwartz, Mineo & Terrana (Uniondale)
- Garfunkel Wild (Great Neck)
- Jaspan Schlesinger (Garden City)
- L'abbate, Balkin, Colavita & Contini (Garden City)
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff (Garden City)
- Rivkin Radler (Uniondale)
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek (Uniondale)