Bar Exam Preparation
It is our belief that each graduate from the Maurice A. Deane School of Law can pass the Bar Exam the first time. The key to passing the Bar Exam is preparation. It is never too early to start preparing for this milestone in your legal career. Our Program, along with the entire Hofstra Law community, are all here to assist you.
The following is an overview of the resources available. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Perspectives in Legal Analysis and Writing, Supplemental Bar Preparation Course
- Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam
- New York Bar Exam
- Multistate Bar Exam (MBE)
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Commercial Bar Preparation Courses
- Bar Preparation TWEN Site
- Financial Resources
- Important Websites
- Related Links