Change of Status

Change of Status

Will my eligibility for financial aid change if I change my enrollment status?

Yes, if you withdraw from Hofstra Law School or change the number of credit hours for which you are enrolled your eligibility for your offer of aid will likely change as well. You should contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss how it may affect your eligibility for financial aid.

Hofstra Law

121 Hofstra University

Hempstead, NY 11549-1210

Map | Directions

Phone Information

tel: 516-463-5858

fax: 516-463-1017


Email Information