The program will be headquartered at the Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino.
- The cost of housing is included in the program cost. Students stay in a standard double room with two people, each having their own bed.
- Please indicate your roommate preference(s) on the application form.
Hotel amenities and features include:
- Private resort beach
- Outdoor pools and saunas
- Air-conditioned guest rooms
- Business Center
- Gym/ Fitness Center
- Restaurants / Bars / Gift Shops
- Room service available
- Free weekday newspaper
- All guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, mini-fridge, safes, hair dryers, voice-mail and cable television.
- Laundry facilities, boat rentals, a gift shop and a tour desk are located on the property as an added guest convenience.
- For an additional cost you can take advantage of the hotel’s wireless Internet, massage therapist, photocopy and fax services.
- Handicapped-accessible and nonsmoking rooms are available.
Want a Single Room?
Bringing a Friend, Family, Partner or Spouse?
If you prefer a single room or would like to bring someone with you on the program, Hofstra Law is happy to accommodate your request.
- For students looking for their own room, there is a $1,600 additional charge, which will guarantee a single room for the duration of your stay.
- For students looking to bring a non-student on the program, there is an additional charge of $1,895, which guarantees the room as well as their attendance at all official program functions, excluding courses.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. To take advantage of these options, please indicate on the housing page of the Curaçao application form that you want a single room and why.