Concentrations and Requirements: Classes Entering Before Fall 2011

Concentrations must be declared by the start of a student’s last year of studies. To declare a concentration, students must file a Concentration Registration Form with the Office of Academic Records. Concentration Registration Forms are also available in Room 114.

Students interested in enrolling in the new Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Concentration and Business Law Honors Concentration should see a concentration advisor as soon as possible to discuss eligibility to enroll. The requirements to satisfy these concentrations differ significantly from those of the pre-existing concentrations.

Concentration Advisors and Courses That Satisfy Each Concentration

Concentration Areas

  • Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
  • Business Law Honors
  • Child and Family Advocacy
  • Civil Litigation
  • Commercial Law
  • Constitutional Law
  • Consumer Law
  • Corporate and Securities Law
  • Criminal Law and Procedure
  • Energy and the Environment
  • Family Law
  • Health Law
  • Intellectual Property
  • International Law
  • Labor and Employment Law
  • Real Estate
  • Taxation


Forms are also available in the Office of Academic Records, Room 114.