Students and alumni can schedule appointments with OCS counselors through Symplicity, OCS’s online career services management system. To schedule a counseling appointment on Symplicity:
- Log in to the Hofstra Portal.
- Once you are in the portal, select “my apps” (at the top right) and then “law career management system.”
- On the right-hand side of your Symplicity home page, under “Career Tools and Advising,” select “Request an Appointment.” This will open up a scheduling calendar.
- On the left side, choose the counselor with whom you wish to meet and the purpose of the appointment.
- On the calendar, pick the date on which you would like to meet. This will bring up a list of that counselor’s available appointment times for that date. Select your time, and then click “Submit Request.”
- If there is a conflict with your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email from the assigned OCS counselor asking you to select another time.
Alternatively, students and alumni can also schedule appointments by contacting OCS at 516-463-5871 or email@example.com.