The Office of Academic Records, Room 114, oversees all aspects of the Registration process.
Other than first-year students (who are registered for their courses automatically), all students are responsible for registering for their courses during the prescribed registration periods. Registration packets are distributed to each student during the fall and spring semesters.
Each registration packet includes:
- Registration instructions
- Class schedule by course numbers
- Class schedule by time slots
- Writing Requirement I and II lists
- New professor bios
- Academic calendar
- Tentative course list for the following semester
All students must register for their courses online, with the exception of LL.M. students, who must register in person in the Office of Academic Records.